Glass ‘IV’ Module
Artnet’s Advanced Glass Illumination-Video System is comprised of special optics, Ultra-fine Resolution CCD Video Camera and exclusive high-output homogeneous illumination unit that combine to provide unprecedented highest depth of field and image clarity – eliminating glare while giving you a comfortable working distance for rework activity.
The Control Module consists of a newly designed digitally controlled X-Y Motion Control Unit, Pentium-based PC Controller, and easy-to-use MV Software package More-over, exceptional ergonomics and operator comfort are provided by the system’s easy-to-use MV Software and LCD Flatpanel Touchscreen unit.
The MV2-G Control Module provides the following advantages:
- Reduced Setup Time
- Network Connections to Your AOI Systems
- Instant Switching between Defect File Sources/AOI Systems -‘FLIP’ Dual-side Verification Feature
- Eliminates Panel Flip-over Handling
- High Aspect Ratio Via Verification Capability
- Superior Imaging Capability – Enables Fast and Easy Defect Comprehension
- Clear and Crisp Distinction Between Copper and Laminate with No Glare
- Increased Productivity Through Significantly Reduced Cycle-Times
- High Image Quality Reduces Need for Zooming -System Provides Very Low Escape Rate
- Inherently Faster Setup Times
- Dual Side Verification Further Reduces Handling & Handling Damage
- Largest Stage Size – the Only System That Handles up to 24″ X 36″ Panels
- Connects to Existing AOI Equipment Including: Orbotech, Camtek, Barco, etc.
- Cost Effective – Lowest Cost, Highest Performance and Highest Throughput
Artnet’s MV2-G Ultra-Resolution AOI Verification System provides a new level of expectation for performance, capability and support. Designed around Artnet’s exclusive Glass Illumination-Video (IV) and Digital Motion Control Modules, these technologically advanced subsystems are combined within the MV2-G to deliver unprecedented performance while saving you time and cost. Able to work with your existing AOI equipment, the MV2-G system gives you superior performance where it counts: faster throughput and definitive defect comprehension. What’s more, the MV2-G gives you universal connectivity to most AOI systems on the market. No other AOI Verification System delivers this combination of performance,technical capability and support.
25x to 250x
|FIELD OF VIEW||
400 Mil @ 25x
4 to 5"
|CAMERA AND LENS SYSTEM||
Unique Optics Module Suitable for High Depth of Field Verification
New All Digital Stage Design
Top & Bottom Illuminator Modules Suitable for Standard and Via & Art Work
Sony 14" Ultra-fine Resolution Monitor
Integrated Pentium based PC Controller
On-Line Real time Data Acquisition System